In Volume 1 "Patterning A Puppet" you learned how to create and pattern your own moving-mouth hand puppet. In Vol. 2 "Finishing A Puppet", you'll learn the techniques and tips to finish a puppet as you follow "Art" on his journey to completion.
- How to make a simple mouthgrip
- How to make poseable wireform fingers
- How to create durable eyes & form plastic
- How to dye Antron fleece
Sketch To Show Vol. 2: Finishing A Puppet DOWNLOAD
This file is downloadable in the .zip format. It's easy:
1. Add to Cart & pay for the download via Paypal (Credit Cards accepted)
2 After payment, you'll automatically be returned to the download page.
3. Click the "DOWNLOAD" box in the lower right hand corner.
4. Allow time for the download to complete- some of these are big files!
5. Open the .zip file using a free unzip program such as Stuffit Expander (Be sure to specify MAC or WINDOWS)
6. Once unzipped, your file will appear on your computer.